Managed print services (MPS) is a service that helps customers access, optimize, and manage all of their document output needs. And it’s exactly what your thermal printing fleet needs.
1. Lowers operating costs – The Managed Print Services portal was built with ease of use in mind.
2. Helps gain unmatched intelligence -Managed Print Services has a data capture agent that allows the track of buying habits, trends, and usage across the space.
3. Minimizes IT workload – Automated maintenance reduces the need for IT intervention.
4. Optimizes printer performance – Equipped with the most intelligent printing OS around, it enables a combination of utilities and developer tools to help drive performance whether it’s one printer or a fleet.
5. Enhances printer security – It helps you identify vulnerabilities before they become an issue and prevent unauthorized access to devices.
6. Identifies device refresh needs – A tool allows companies to set their resupply points when it comes to media. The supplies will automatically be sent when the printer reaches those levels.
7. Visibility into supply usage – It helps you maintain the right mix and volume of thermal printing supplies and prevents the inability to identify what you need which could lead to a shutdown of your operation.
Switch to MPS for your thermal printing fleet? Clemons Business Group will help you 100% of the way